This is a Special Order item with a lead time of approx 3 to 6 weeks from order placement - please call for current ETA
Mounting diameter 1"
Hold down screw 5/8-11 countersunk
Speed 1100 RPM
|Motor with variable speed:||
50Hz / 230V
Speed 0-1750 RPM
|Machine:||Dimensions 65 x 65 x 100cm|
Glastar B1 diamond grinder. Floor standing model for ease of use. Variable speed model for both grinding and polishing.
For hand-beveling and cold-glass working. Diamond grinding has become, by far, the most popular way to grind glass. Because it is so much faster than any other method, it pays for itself in a very short time. Just any machine won't necessarily do the job however. The B1 is designed specifically to drive these discs vibration-free at the much higher speeds required by diamonds.
- Frame: The frame is all welded construction using 2" heavy duty powder coated 1/8" tubular steel. Individual switches for power and light.
- Splash guard: Unique brush stops spray whilst allowing the passage of extra-large pieces of glass which will not fit on the disc
- Housing: Moulded, 1/2" thick structural foam which will not corrode.
- Light: Adjustable 100W Moffatt goose-neck lamp.
- Coolant: Completely plumbed for use with either a recirculating pump system, or mains water supply.
- Drive unit: 1" stainless steel drive shaft & 3 3/4" mounting flange. Countersunk disc fixing screw gives a completely flat grinding surface. Ball bearings are permanently lubricated & sealed .
- Motor: 1HP Industrial motor
- Speed control: variable speed model. Electronic control unit produces constant torque, along with current limitation to protect both itself & the permanent magnet motor. Drive shaft speed is variable from 0-1750 RPM
Please note that this is a special delivery item, between 6 and 8 weeks.