Powerful long-life motor with double ball bearings. Comes with a 19 mm standard head. 16 mm & 25 mm bits can be easily installed.
Additional drill bit coolant pump also available.
Easy to set up and use, the Kristall 2000 is the perfect studio level machine for stained glass professionals. Its size, design, and power make it big enough to handle all your glass grinding needs.
- Powerful .137 N-m motor makes it the most powerful grinder in its class.
- Premium double ball-bearing motor construction.
- Large 235mm x 280mm work surface.
- Comes with the Invisible Sponge Cooling System for sponge-less grinding.
- Standard 19mm grinding head included.
- Can be used with most Inland grinder bits.
- Spongeless making it more efficient at recirculating water and washing debris away.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
Construction: Injection molded plastic.
Voltage: 230/240V only
RPM / UPM: 2875 idle, ~2500 at peak torque
Maximum Torque: 0.137 N-m / 19 oz-in
Maximum Horse Power: 1/18 HP
Watts In: 134 idle, 199 load
Watts Out (at peak torque): 41
Thermal Protection: YES
Inland Craft Europe has been manufacturing and providing diamond grinders and other lapidary and glass-related equipment for artists, hobbyists and industry for over 30 years. Their Kristall line of glass grinders are exclusive to the European market and are the best-selling international grinders available, setting the industry standard for quality and value throughout the world.