Low cost basic model with excellent motor capacity, double ball bearings.
Grinding bit cooled with wet sponge.
A good machine for hobby usage. The cooling sponge needs to be removed and cleaned regularly. The machine is supplied with one 19 mm standard head
Best selling glass grinder on the European market, its size and design make it big enough to handle most grinding needs. Easy to set up and use, the Kristall 1 is the perfect entry level machine for stained glass hobbyists.
- Powerful .137 N-m motor makes it the most powerful grinder in its class.
- Premium double ball-bearing motor construction.
- Large 235mm x 280mm work surface.
- Standard 19mm grinding head included.
- Can be used with most Inland grinder bits.
- Many optional accessories will also work with the Kristall machines.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
Construction: Injection molded plastic
Voltage: 230/240V only
RPM / UPM: 2875 idle, ~2500 at peak torque
Maximum Torque: 0.137 N-m / 19 oz-in
Maximum Horse Power: 1/18 HP
Watts In: 134 idle, 199 load
Watts Out (at peak torque): 41
Thermal Protection: YES
Inland Craft Europe has been manufacturing and providing diamond grinders and other lapidary and glass-related equipment for artists, hobbyists and industry for over 30 years. Their Kristall line of glass grinders are exclusive to the European market and are the best-selling international grinders available, setting the industry standard for quality and value throughout the world.