Easy to set up, and use, the Kristall 2000S is the perfect studio level machine for stained glass professionals. Its size, design and powerful motor make it big enough to handle all your glass grinding needs with ease.
It boasts a powerful long-life motor with double ball bearings and has an integral coolant pump which efficiently keeps the grinding head wet during use and helps to flush away ground glass debris into the reservoir below. The pump keeps your grinding head cooler for longer and ensures extra grinding capability. A wide range of grinding bits and an adjustable water nozzle (our product 201.744) are also available to allow a jet of water to be angled up to cool a second head (all sold separately) which can be positioned above the standard 19mm head (included).
The Kristall 2000S is designed to accept a variety of grinding heads, inlcuding speciality bevel or groove heads, as well as fine, standard and power grits, from 3 to 25 mm.
It comes complete with a 19 mm standard grit grinding head, hex key and instructions.
- Powerful .353 N-m motor makes it the most powerful grinder in its class.
- Spongeless, making it more efficient at recirculating water and washing debris away.
- Premium double ball-bearing motor construction.
- Large 235mm x 280mm work surface.
- Comes with the Invisible Sponge Cooling System for sponge-less grinding.
- Standard 19mm grinding head included.
- Can be used with most Inland grinder bits including 25mm (1") if desired.
- Many optional accessories are also availabel for use with the Kristall machines.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
Construction: Injection molded plastic
Voltage: 230/240V only, UK plug
RPM / UPM: 2970 idle, ~2500 at peak torque
Maximum Torque: 0.353 N-m / 50 oz-in
Maximum Horse Power: 1/8 HP
Watts In: 74 idle, 190 load
Watts Out (at peak torque): 92
Thermal Protection: YES
Inland Craft Europe has been manufacturing and providing diamond grinders and other lapidary and glass-related equipment for artists, hobbyists and industry for over 30 years. Their Kristall line of glass grinders are exclusive to the European market and are the best-selling international grinders available, setting the industry standard for quality and value throughout the world.