Easy to set up, and use, the Kristall 1S is the perfect studio level machine for stained glass professionals. Its size, design and powerful motor make it big enough to handle all your glass grinding needs with ease.
The grinding bit is cooled via a sponge which draws water from a reservoir below. The Kristall 1S comes complete with 1x 19 mm standard grit grinding head, sponge, hex key and instructions.
Accepts a variety of optional heads from 3mm-19mm diameter, available separately in fine, standard and power grits.
- Powerful .353 N-m motor makes it the most powerful grinder in its class.
- Premium double ball-bearing motor construction.
- Large 235mm x 280mm work surface.
- Standard 19mm grinding head included.
- Can be used with most Inland grinder bits including 25mm (1") if desired.
- Many optional accessories will also work with the Kristall machines.
- Comes with a 2 year warranty
Construction: Injection molded plastic
Voltage: 230/240V only, UK plug
RPM / UPM :2970 idle, ~2500 at peak torque
Maximum Torque: 0.353 N-m / 50 oz-in
Maximum Horse Power: 1/8 HP
Watts In: 74 idle, 190 load
Watts Out (at peak torque): 92
Thermal Protection: YES
Inland Craft Europe has been manufacturing and providing diamond grinders and other lapidary and glass-related equipment for artists, hobbyists and industry for over 30 years. Their Kristall line of glass grinders are exclusive to the European market and are the best-selling international grinders available, setting the industry standard for quality and value throughout the world.