Cart is empty.
Glass Colours for Painting, Screen Printing and Airbrush
- Firing temperatures 680- 840°C, effects from mat to glossy
- for all glass types of COE 80 - 105
To be mixed with products "Waterfriendly Medium" see recommended products proportion approx. 1:1 (weight)
- For painting and screen printing, dilute with small amount of water if necessary
- For Airbrush application add pure alcolhol and apply in several layers - dry layers separately in between.
- The Fuse Master colours (except for BF130) are designed to allow free mixing of all stains and offer therefore the vastest spectrum of shades.
- 966.BF129 Mixing White for denser and more milky effects
- 966.BF135 Mixing Flux to lighter effects